So much to do so less time, I felt I am always running after time. I am always short of time. I finished one thing, I have something else upto my sleeves.
I finished with my guest, now I have to do 4 critical task and 2 important task at my end besides other things:
– Learn in depth Financial modeling and than become an expert in excel for it.
– Send my credential in an Australian University to get my honorary certificate based upon my present qualifications and experience and than apply for another certification in UK to get maximum credit.
– Start working and research for my 3rd source of income.
– Plan for next 10 years till my expected (tentative)early retirement if Allah willing.
– Finish making the doll house for my daughter and than start the new bed remake as wife suggested for her by myself.
– Renovate the whole kitchen and house by myself as planned.
– Bring back the exercise routine.
– Wake up early routine.
– Reading Routine.
– Time management skills when I come back from office to home.
– Read and finish the Speed Reading Course.
– Finish the pending books at my end.
– Finish the 2 – 4 blog post series about Pakistan.
– Finalise the Malaysia blog post series.
– Prepare for long weekend to finish maximum task.
How you manage time at your end, would love to know or you go free flow.