– A Utah nurse was arrested for refusing to allow a cop to take blood from an unconscious patient.
– A girl friend asked his boyfriend, to kill himself, so that she will be known as grieving girlfriend.
– An Indian man kills his mother, for refusing to give him money for alcohol, and than takes her heart and eat it.
– A girl in India, did suicide because of strain marks on her clothes due to periods.
– Celebrities having kids without marriages is getting common. And slowly it started to have a norm.
It’s been ages since I have stopped watching TV, we do have a TV but we don’t put any receiver. I just browse the newspaper, since all news more or less the same what comes in the headlines.
Rarely I give my time to any news article, but some news definitely catches my eyes and open my heart and soul as to where we are heading, when we say we are developing as a human being.
I often say to myself, we are going backwards than forward in terms of humanity.
Our tolerance is getting low towards what should be right. We speak about something big but when it comes to small matter we ignore, whether it comes to our own house or in community.
Just a random thought came into my mind, while I was going through as to what is happening in the world on Facebook and news websites.
What are your thoughts upon it.