I was nominated for the One lovely Blogger Award
Special thanks to Purposedrivenlife and Doodling Panda for nominating me. They both are one amazing writers and bloggers. Hope you check her blog. This is my “first time” to received an award and I appreciate it a lot. I find it special to be chosen and I can’t really help myself but smile with this award.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and must give a link to their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about myself:
- I don’t have TV at my home, we do have but it’s a decoration piece mainly.
- I sleep only 6 hours, can’t sleep more even if I wanted.
- I love road travelling than by air.
- If I get passionate about something, I forgot everything else unless someone disturb me, I just kept on going and going for hours even.
- I am addicted to almost everything.
- I love all sports and wanted that I have experienced to play all of them as well with medals, have many medals in sports during my academic years.
- My love for Africa is quite high, I love to stay in Kinshasa National Park or do Kenyan Safari tour before I die or before all animal vanish from planet earth.
My 15 nominees are:
- Tales for Life
- The Showers of Blessing
- Hati Nisa
- Der Weg ist das Ziel
- Frank Solanki
- Harshleen Israni
- Michelle Cook
- Houston Photo Journey
- Hussein Allam