I am happy, slowly and gradually my Objectives for April 24 – 29th, 2017 are coming to the end, except of few, which we decided to do after Ramadan which will be in July.
Today, I am able to finish many things which are pending. So here what I planned to finish and what I have actually finished:
- Pending Awards = One Lovely Blog Award, Versatile Blog Award (Scheduled for tomorrow), The Mystery Blog and Liebster Blog Award will be done later. – 50/50 completed.
- Read and comments many bloggers post which I haven’t able to do for the last week. – Done.
- Took out all the curtains from the house and will be giving for laundry in couple of minutes time – Done.
- Watch Ice Age with family – Done
- Complete the rest of the DIY labels on the rest of the jars, planned to complete after Night prayers (Issah) – Pending at the time of writing this blog.
- Clean the place to place the new cupboard – Done.
- Partially clean the place where workout bench is, replace the carton and took out the pictures of the workout bench for sale. – Done
- Started the Arabic Learning course. – Done
This was the last day of my weekend, So how is your weekend going at the time?