I am humbled with the response for my 1st guest author post. It has just been reblog or shared by one top blogger having follower base of 114,000+
So couldn’t have asked for a better day to start. I like to share one small personal thing, to those who have fear, doubts, lack of self confidence and specially have doubts on their own abilities.
I was very poor in terms of talking and writing in English language, although I studied in an English medium school, being a Pakistani, where the official language is Urdu the standard of English is not rich except in handful of schools.
I remember in class 11 when we were told, to improve our communication skills, and everyone has to speak in English language only. When my turn comes up and I started speaking, I was so nervous that instead of He, I said She. And everyone laugh so loudly that I still remember that time. It was a major embarrassing moment.
My grammer is not that great, and I often makes mistakes. But I kept going and going. Writing was in my blood I presume.
So my today’s objective of life is:
– No matter what the odds are just kept going against the winds. Not to stop.
– Don’t let the sinking of the ship stops you either, you never knew, with sinking ship you can reach the destination, or take a piece of ship and float with it and reach your destination.
– No matter how long it takes to reach, the important thing is to reach your destination.
– Looks at yourself and ask yourself, Why you are born, What you have that others don’t have it, What you can do with those skills / God Gifted Natural Talent, How you can benefit others with it, What you can do to enhance those skills.
– I am an accountant, photographer, writer, painter, Woodworker, Road traveller, Financial Consultant, Fund Manager, Counseller, Business Developer, Auditor and etc etc. I never stop learning, so what makes you stop!
This post is quite emotional for me. It’s a tribute to my teachers. Who paid attention to me. Else I would never had this confidence, passion, determination and skills.
Love you all, and I want to say a special thank to Mohammad Kabri, who believe in me, and ask to write for his site. Please spare a small time, and visit his site. It’s one of few blogs, that I go and find something useful to enhance a different topic to learn. I hope you love his end.