I like to first say, I am so happy to start this blog post series, it makes me more focus. For the past 2 days, my focus was to finish the things as much from my list as possible.
Yesterday after cleaning my working table at home, remove thick inch of dust 😀 and followed up with vaccum of the whole room. I sat down and see where I am with that list.
Happy to see that I have killed almost big tickets, in the Urgent and Very Important category. 2 main Urgent objectives are remaining. That will be focus of my attention and 1 in Very Important category. Than I can hang my gloves for a while, and focus on Mid and long duration objectives, which requires consistency and perseverance.
So today objective out of that list is:
- Finish the outstanding adjustment with auditor for the Financial Statements.
- Finish the bank open items issues with the IT consultant.
- Finish the validation of transactions.
- Finish the Libor analysis and report to management if possible for the fluctuations.
- Attend the Bank Open Item meeting.
- Contact with my colleague and his family who is leaving to South Korea.
- Purchase a box file for the open papers.
- Make the design for big storage organiser in Living room.
- If possible finish the next DYI with the support of wife.
- Watch the rest of the test match between Pakistan vs WestIndies.
What’s your objectives of the day?