(By the end of this post, you will say, I am crazy lol)
Its been somedays, I didn’t able to pull this series as I would have promised. Had stressful days in office, but it’s not an excuse. Although I am happy to post something rather than nothing. So it a + for sure.
In terms of managing myself, I always find a struggle to keep a check on my list of things to complete. I get involved in various things at the same time. That’s it’s hard to kill one completely before the next. Everything goes side by side. So have to juggle it into my priority list.
I learned it from one of my boss Muhammad Basheer Jumma, he was a partner in EY, who specialises in time management as well. He said to me, take a paper and divide it into 4. Right down each task into these 4 categories:
– Very Important
I have been managing my task accordingly, either on a piece of paper or mentally. But believe me it does wonders, specially for professionals and people like me, who do multitasking at extreme level.
So below are the list of task which I haven’t yet prioritise it, but thought to jolt down first:
– Send some payment to 3 people.
– Finish all the reconciliation for Quarter closing.
– Finish the Interfund Reconciliation and handover notes to my colleague.
– Contact the relevant people identified about Home Gardening project.
– Make the list for number of doors and for each room separately with the intended paint.
– Go to shop with wife and finalise the color for every room.
– Finish the validation of transactions.
– Create a new email ID for WD
– Clean all emails routing from WD in my personal account.
– Help wife with purchasing something for home.
– Make the DYI as promised.
– Delete the abundance of pictures in the camera and sort out for future post and personal use.
– Help my daughter in Homework.
– Start book reading.
– Make the routine when is the best time to start the exercise (Morning/ Afternoon)
– Finished the Financial Statement for one fund.
– Clean up my desk from Sunday onwards till the end of the following week.
– Start woodworking project from Saturday if possible.
– Start following the water intake routine seriously without snoozing, and keep water bottle always with me.
– Start practicing Speed Reading technique.
– Make the target for the completion of another professional degree till next year.
– Make a blogging time schedule.
– Start implementing less mobile usage, specially before the start of Ramadan.
– Start reading one page of Quran with translation. And finish the Hifz for Surah Yaseen asap.
– Finalise the vacation destination list with wife.
– Print this list on the board, and sort out the laptops and network at home.
– Purchase the equipment / tools for woodworking.
– Make the drawing for the design and measurement in kitchen, bathrooms, hallway, drawing room, guest room.
– Call to couple of people back home.
– Pay electricity, phone and credit bill
– Finish the NICOP card registration.
– Do the complete grocery and Eid shopping for the Ramadan.
– Purchase dates for Ramadan.