I have been introduced to the page of Sheikh AbdulBary Yahya by one of my friend, I must admit I love the beauty of his thoughts and writing. His status are very small, precise and full of wisdom. It’s been 3 – 4 days since I have joined the page and daily 3 – 4 updates comes from his page and every status is excellent than before.
So I thought I should make a new category of his, and all his status should be kept at my end under one category.
I am sure you all will love it.
Following are his quotes:
– When we quote people on the truth we should give credit to those we quote from, in doing so we promote the truth and it’s people.
– Stay away from those who backbite, if they are shamelessly speaking of other people’s faults in front of you , they will shamelessly speak of your faults in front of others.
– Learn to listen before you accuse, learn to give others the benefit of the doubt before you suspect. Accusing others wrongfully scars some relations beyond repair and destroys the trust between friends and family.
– For many, the first step towards guidance is adversity.
– A wise person is someone who has an abundance of common sense.
– What has the world come to? Dishwashing liquid is made from real lemon and lemonade is made from artificial flavoring. What’s next a black man in the White House?
– Every time you are overtaken by anger you lose something, if it happens often enough, you won’t have anything or anyone left.
– The common people know the rules, the elites know the exceptions.
– Lonely is he who ages without wisdom.
– Love a little more than what is necessary, work a little harder than what is required, be a little kinder than what is usual, give a little bit more than what you feel you can afford, stand in prayer a little longer than what you intended and be a little more patient than what you feel you can handle….it is that little extra effort sparked by sincerity in the heart that makes your ordinary self extraordinary.
– Freedom of the press is only for those who have the money to own the press and thus the filthy rich are the ones who influence policies, opinions and votes.
Democracy may start off as being government of the people, by the people, for the people…but it eventually ends up being government of the filthy rich by the filthy rich, in the interest of the filthy rich who have bought out the filthiest people in society…the politicians.
– Many a people have ruined the lives of their children by not being responsible parents. They then refuse to admit their negligence by blaming the society, the times and other factors. Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه said that the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “There is no child except that he is born in state of fitrah (natural state of purity with the belief in Allah instilled in him), then his parents make him a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.” al-Bukhari and Muslim
– The intelligence of a student is not only known from the answers he gives but more so from the questions he asks.
– “If someone praises you with what you are not, they are in essence criticizing you of a deficiency in you.” – Wahb Ibn Munabbih